REHEARSAL ROOMS AND MUSIC SCHOOL
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK
Monday - Friday - 10am - 11pm
Saturday - 11am - 11pm
Sunday - 12pm - 11pm
Bank Holidays - *Contact Us*
As of Monday 6th July we will be open for band rehearsals for up to FOUR people.
To ensure everyone's safety, we have these new guidelines in place:-
1. The 1m+ rule means we can have up to FOUR people practicing in a room.
2. As always, band rehearsals are by appointment/booking only. Please ring or message us to book your slot!
3. Hand Sanitiser is stationed around the building. Please use upon arrival and any time you leave or re enter the building.
4. Singers will need to bring their own microphones. We will not be lending vocal microphones out for the forseeable future.
5. We are encouraging bands to bring their own gear, however we can still lend out heads, cabs, amps, drum kits etc. Please let us know at least 24 hours before your rehearsal what you would like to borrow so we can clean and get it set up before your arrival.
6. We are only using Room 1 for band rehearsals, which means only one band at any one time. We will leave plenty of time between band rehearsals for cleaning, airing and disinfecting rooms.
7. Please arrive at your designated time. If you arrive early, please wait in your vehicle until your rehearsal time. There may be other people using the studio before you and we are staggering arrival/leaving times to ensure there aren't lots of people trying to leave/arrive at the same time!
8. There is no free self-service tea and coffee at the moment. Feel free to bring your own refreshments, we are still are selling cans and bottles of soft drinks.
9. If you have ANY SYMPTOMS of Covid 19 which include a new persistant cough, high temperature and a loss of sense of smell or taste, then PLEASE cancel your booking as soon as possible.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before your rehearsal slot, we will still have to charge for the practice session.
10. We have a temperature gun and are checking our temperatures everyday. If we start to show any symptoms of Corona Virus, we will have to cancel any sessions for two weeks to self isolate. We will of course let everyone know if this happens.
11. CATCH IT, BIN IT, KILL IT! We have plenty of boxes of tissues kicking around the studio. If you sneeze, cough etc, use a tissue, throw it in the bin and use the hand sanitiser provided.
12. We are encouraging customers to pay by bank transfer where possible. We are still accepting cash but we would prefer other contactless forms of payment at this time.
13. There will always be a member of staff on hand in the office. If you need anything at all during your practice, come and speak to us through the window.
14. We are encouraging the use of face masks and have a huge plastic screen for bands to use.
If you have any more questions, please feel free to contact us at any time. We are taking these new precautions very seriously to keep everyone as safe as possible.
Thank you for all your support during these scary times. Without our customers, we are nothing. We have felt so much love and support since March and it has really kept us going.
Karina and James
BOOK A SESSION
Unit 1D, Woodbridge Road Industrial Estate, Sleaford, Lincs, NG34 7EW
Ready to book a session?
Call us on 07795324063
to speak with a member of the team or complete the form below to send us an e-mail